Would you like to join us?
We are always interested in hearing from like-minded professionals with experience in:
- Systems engineering and integration
- Systems and safety assurance
- Human factors
- Engineering management
If you would like to join us, please contact us to register an expression of interest or view our current opportunities below.
Who are we?
- We are an ethically driven and diverse company.
- We are committed to upholding our corporate and social responsibility, and selective about the projects we take on.
- We continuously strive to improve our methods and services.
- We donate a percentage of our annual profits to the local and international charities supported by our staff.
Principal Consultant - Human Factors
Consultant - Systems & Safety Assurance
Consultant - Systems Engineering
Why join Acmena?
As an equal-opportunities employer, we believe that diversity and inclusion not only drive innovation, but is at the core of our ability to offer a unique combination of expertise and experience to our clients. Our employees enjoy an inclusive work culture, which values the unique qualities, knowledge and perspectives of every team member. Acmena also provides:
- The opportunity to work alongside some of the most respected and experienced professionals in the industry.
- The chance to work on some of the most exciting projects in the country.
- Meaningful opportunities for professional development, supported by a generous budget.
- Support to achieve membership or chartership with relevant professional bodies.
- Flexible working and leave arrangements with up to 6 weeks’ leave.
- A positive and collaborative workplace where employees feel valued and engaged.
- Employee Assistance Scheme providing access to support and qualified counsellors.
- Regular social, team building and company conference events.
Who are we looking for?
Our people are at the core of capability and success, which is why we are dedicated to recruiting like-minded professionals. We want people who:
- Focus on delivering excellence to our clients.
- Always look for more efficient and effective ways of doing things.
- Ask questions and constructively challenge the status quo.
- Can perform detailed work while keeping the big picture in mind.
- Can apply their skills and knowledge in a variety of contexts.
- Collaborate well in teams with diverse expertise and skills.
Acmena is a proud member of the Diversity Council Australia