IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Family Courses
Available for onsite and online delivery, Acmena offers a range of IBM DOORS Family courses for every need and level of ability.
New and inexperienced DOORS users can learn to capture, trace and manage requirements more effectively through our introductory courses, while our intermediate and advanced programs provide experienced users with the skills to build projects in collaborative environments and develop customised databases.
Essentials of IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next v6.0.5 #OCD8005GAU
Learn to use and create requirements data in a collaborative context.
- Capture, define, elaborate and edit data and create hierarchically organised requirements documentation.
- Create & manage traceability and manage requirements through the project lifecycle.
IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS v9.6 – Foundation #QN101GAU
Introduction to creating, editing, manipulating and analysing data.
- Navigate within DOORS database & create structured data.
- Modify & review existing data.
- Create traceability & report on relationships in a DOORS database.
IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS v9.6 – Practitioner #QN201GAU
Advanced DOORS functionality for team lead and project managers.
- Build projects in DOORS, define data structure, link schema & attributes.
- Use external linking facilities & share info with third parties.
- Apply configuration management and backup strategies to data.
IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS v9.6 – DXL #QN301GAU
Apply DXL extension language to customise DOORS databases.
- Process projects, folders, modules, traceability, views and objects
- Create custom user interfaces, menus, attributes and layouts.
Acmena is an IBM Gold Business Partner, specialising in highly regulated industries. We are the preferred supplier for systems engineering tools and services in the Australian transport industry
Acmena’s IBM-Certified instructors can support participants with practical assistance and feedback informed by years of experience providing systems engineering and requirements management support on major infrastructure projects, including:
- Cross River Rail (RIS & TSD)
- Digital Systems (Systems Integrator)
- Metro Tunnel Project
- Caulfield to Dandenong LXRP
- Sydney Metro
Previous IBM Training Clients
Proudly delivered in conjunction with LearnQuest