IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Family Courses
IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS v9.6 - Foundation QN101GAU (Online) - 27 MayRegister
Learn the basic concepts and functionality of IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS (formerly Rational DOORS), including how to create, edit manipulate and analyse requirements data in a DOORS environment.
Available for delivery onsite at a location of your choice, or online through instructor led classes, this introductory course is designed for new IBM DOORS users.
Participants will learn to:
- Navigate within a DOORS database.
- Create structured data in a DOORS formal module.
- Review and modify existing data.
- Create and report on relationships in a DOORS database.
- Navigating a DOORS Database
- Viewing information
- Editing information
- Capturing additional information
- Working with Microsoft Word documents
- Locating information
- Manipulating the display
- Creating traceability
- Traceability analysis
- Object linking and embedding
Date: Thursday 27 May
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm (AEST)
Delivery: This course will be delivered online using Virtual Labs. All participants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Access to https://cloud.skytap.com/login?redirect_url=/vms
- Web-browser (64-bit supported but 32-bit recommended):
- Internet Explorer 6 or future versions
- Firefox 1. x or future versions
- Chrome 80 or future versions
- Microsoft Edge
Places available: 15 (max)
Proudly delivered in conjunction with LearnQuest