IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Family Courses
IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS v9.6 - DXL #QN301GAU
Learn the basic principles of writing and applying DOORS Extension Language (DXL) to customise IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS (formerly Rational DOORS) databases.
Available for delivery onsite at a location of your choice, or online through instructor led classes, this is an intermediate course designed for experienced DOORS users.
Participants will learn to:
- Apply DOORS eXtension Language (DXL) to control and extend a range of IBM DOORS functions.
Course Topics & Details
- Process projects, folders, modules and objects
- Process traceability
- Process history
- Process access rights
- Process views and view settings
- Create customised attribute and layout DXL
- Create customised DOORS menus
- Develop user interfaces
Course duration: 16 hours
Delivery options: Onsite & Online
Prerequisites: Proficiency in IBM DOORS. Previous knowledge of structured procedural programming, preferably in C.
Suitable for: Experienced IBM DOORS users.
Proudly delivered in conjunction with LearnQuest