IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Family Courses
IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS v9.6 - Foundation #QN101GAU
Learn the basic concepts and functionality of IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS (formerly Rational DOORS), including how to create, edit manipulate and analyse requirements data in a DOORS environment.
Available for delivery onsite at a location of your choice, or online through instructor led classes, this introductory course is designed for new IBM DOORS users.
Participants will learn to:
- Navigate within a DOORS database.
- Create structured data in a DOORS formal module.
- Review and modify existing data.
- Create and report on relationships in a DOORS database.
Course Topics & Details
- Navigating a DOORS database
- Viewing information
- Editing information
- Capturing additional information
- Working with Microsoft Word documents
- Location information
- Manipulating the display
- Creating traceability
- Traceability analysis
- Object linking and embedding
Course duration: 8 hours
Delivery options: Onsite & Online
Suitable for: Requirements Engineers, Requirements Managers, Systems Engineers, Team Leaders, Business Analysts, Software Engineers
Proudly delivered in conjunction with LearnQuest