IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Family Courses
IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS v9.6 - Practitioner #QN201GAU
Learn to build projects, create relationships and manage change using IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS (formerly Rational DOORS Next Generation).
Available for delivery onsite at a location of your choice or online through instructor led classes, this intermediate course is designed for team leads or project managers that want to learn about advanced user functionality and have completed IBM DOORS – Foundation.
Participants will learn to:
- Create and structure DOORS projects.
- Define linking relationships and attributes.
- Set access permissions.
- Work with spreadsheets, use external linking and apply configuration management strategies to DOORS data.
- Control the flow of changes through your DOORS database.
Course Topics & Details
- Building an IBM DOORS project
- Advanced editing & linking
- Spreadsheet import & export
- Sharing DOORS information
- Recording & managing change
- Configuration management in IBM DOORS
Course duration: 8 hours
Delivery options: Onsite & Online
Prerequisites: IBM DOORS – Foundation #QN101GAU
Suitable for: Requirements Engineers, Requirements Managers, Systems Engineers, Team Leaders, Business Analysts, Software Engineers
Proudly delivered in conjunction with LearnQuest